Your trusted building envelope contractors in Calgary.
With a building’s envelope accounting for approximately 30% of its primary energy consumption, maintenance plays a critical role in preserving the optimal value of your property. As building envelope specialists, we help you minimize the costs for heating and cooling, increase your buildings natural light, and improve overall ventilation and tenant comfort. Rooster Building Group specializes in façade and building envelope services for new building construction and existing building envelope restoration, maintenance and repair.
Ignoring your building’s façade and envelope issues can lead to costly property damage, asset deterioration, safety concerns, and tenant dissatisfaction.
Our building envelope services include evaluation, design, repair, and restoration to your property. Rooster Building Group works in accordance with all bi-law regulations to ensure your building remains up-to code. Our focus goes beyond simply repairing visible damage, we help our clients understand the causes behind building envelope problems to provide preventative and long-lasting solutions.
Our building envelope services include:
- Visual & Performance Inspection Support: Conducting a visual performance evaluation provides building owners with clarity around both repair and preventative measures, while also guiding job site construction.
- Building Façade & Curtain Wall Repairs: Curtain wall repairs may require re-caulking, re-glazing, and re-finishing to improve building performance and appearance.
- Building Stabilization & Strengthening: Conventional stabilization and enhancement techniques can include modifications or repairs to underpinning of foundations or augmentation of structural elements.
- Caulking & Window Replacement: Performance of a building envelope also includes windows replacement, caulking/re-caulking, to optimize operating costs and improve ascetic.
- Deck Balcony & Siding Repair: A poorly built deck or balcony can easily bring about water damage and compromise the foundation of the main structure. By investing in repair services, you can ensure your property continues to remain structurally safe and secure.